End-to-end testing authentication with GSuiteSchedule a Demo
Third-party authentication is a common way to reduce friction in signup / sign-in experiences, and is commonplace in applications that prioritize security.
While third-party authentication with GSuite is great for the user, it can be a pain to test end-to-end for a variety of reasons:
- Testing sign in / sign up with with GSuite introduces a dependency on GSuite's authentication experience. If the service updates the authentication UI, you may need to update your tests.
- If you want to test a signup flow, you need multiple accounts with multiple GSuite identities, or you need to handle the teardown of a single user's GSuite identity every test run.
What's the easiest way to test login or signup with GSuite?
walrus.ai enables developers to test third-party authentication using GSuite without any of the pain:
- When GSuite's UI changes, walrus.ai handles any updates needed on their end, so you never need to refactor your tests based on any third-party dependency outside of your control.
- Writing the full end-to-end test takes minutes, because it's just written in plain English.
- walrus.ai controls accounts for many services, including GSuite, so you don't need to handle credentials or account setup at all.
2name: 'Login with GSuite'
5 - 'Login with GSuite'
6 - 'Verify login is successful'
7 - 'Verify the dashboard loads'
What does the result look like?